· Lectures, drills, and homework emphasize skills in scientific reasoning and more advanced math.
· Thorough review of reading and grammar skills common to the ACT and SAT.
· Guided study hall with extra problem sets, timed drills, and one-on-one assistance.
· Free, unlimited extra help from instructor.
· An intensive, lecture-based course.
· Uniquely designed by New Horizons.
· Our course emphasizes the quantitative and verbal portions of the test.
· Note: The School and College Ability Test (SCAT) is used by Johns Hopkins CTY as an admissions test for their summer program.
· Aimed at elite secondary school applicants.
· Contains simplified SSAT-specific test-taking strategies.
· A small, interactive, and fun class tailored for younger students.